Where: Woodhouse Park Activity Centre
Click here to know more about Woodhouse Park Activity Centre, South Gloucestershire
26 - 29 May 2023
26 - 29 May 2023
How much? (Price includes Camp/ Activities/ T-Shirts/ Patch)
- Adventurer - £80.00 (Include T-Shirt, Activities and Camporee Patch)
- All Siblings (Adventurers) - £75.00 (Include T-Shirt, Activities and Camporee Patch)
- Local Pathfinder Staff/Cooks/Instructor/Counselor - £50.00 (Include T-shirt and Camporee Patch) Staff accompanying their teams for activities must assist with activities, and not participate.)
- Parents/Guardians/Friends/Family - £50.00 (Those who have no other responsibility other than bringing their children to camp. No activities. Includes T-shirt and Camporee Patch (This does not include club leaders or club staff, even if the Club Staff member is the Parent or vice versa)
- 10+ Year Old Child - £50.00 (No T-Shirts OR Activities OR Camporee Patch)
- 0-3 Year Old Child - FREE (No T-Shirts OR Activities OR Camporee Patch)
- SEC Volunteers- £40.00 (VOLUNTEERS are appointed and confirmed by the SEC Pathfinders. Complete this part only if you have been invited and confirmed by the SEC Pathfinder Department.
Does the Camporee Fee include Food?
SEC Camporees never include food. Everyone cooks and cater themselves.
What Do I do now?
- Forward application Forms to Parents/Guardians/ Staff to complete. Application Form (PDF) Click here for WORD version
- Collect Applications and Deposits by 15 March 2023
- Complete Club Registration Form with all the Club Attendees and submit by 16 March 2023.
- Complete Church Board approval form by 23rd April 2023 (Church Board Approval Form on Website)
When do we pay?
- Applicants to Pay a Deposit of £30 (Regardless of Category) by the 15 March 2023.
- Applicants to Pay the remaining amount by the 23rd of April 2023.
- In order to pay, either point parents to the SEC Pathfinder Shop website (https://secpathfinder.shop/) to pay the fees.
- OR Club Treasurers/Leaders to collect the money, submit collective payment via your church treasurer direct to the SEC Treasury. (WHEN GOING WITH THIS OPTION ENSURE THAT YOU, SUBMIT THE ATTACHED 'CAMPOREE PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT' and 'PROOF OF PAYMENT' FROM YOUR BANK, AND EMAIL IT TO THE SEC PATHFINDER OFFICE. PLEASE NOTE, UNLESS WE RECEIVE PROOF OF PAYMENT, THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED VOID AND YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED FOR CAMPOREE.
- Please use Code: '673820ADVCamp'. as reference when making direct Bank Transfers
- FOR SEC Bank Details, Click Here. OR find the link on the right of this page, OR if you are viewing on the phone, th elink is at the bottom of the page.
What about Club InsuranceEnsure your club has the annual Club Insurance for 2023, for the amount of club members in your club. This is to cover your club against medical emergencies, death, dismemberment, etc.
Please continue to check the Pathfinder Website: secpathfinders.com/advcamp for all the above information, application forms, or any updates for the next few months.