SEC PATHFINDER FAIR
It’s Time to register Your Club for the Pathfinder Fair. The Fair will be an annual event in order to achieve the following objectives:
- To showcase and put into practice the outdoor and practical elements the Pathfinders have learned in their various Achievement Classes
- To allow Pathfinders to appreciate discipline and order through the Basic ‘On Parade’ Drill procedures
- To enjoy conference-wide camaraderie and to maintain and improve the spirit of Pathfindering in the SEC
The Event Details:
- The Date: 12 June 2022
- The Venue : Stanborough Park
- The Times: 10:00 am to 18:00 pm (Setup and Registration between 8:00 am and 10:00 am)
- The Fair Guideline Booklet (All Information) is on our Website at https://secpathfinders.com/pathfinder-fair
Preparing for the Fair:
- You have until 29 May 2022 to Pre-Register Your Club.
- Registration Form here: 'Fair Registration Form' and on the side panel of the Web Page.
- Practice and Prepare your Pathfinders for the Events (Details and Rules for Events are in the Fair Guideline Booklet)
- Club Registration Fee - £20.00 (Please pay via Pathfinder Shop)
Please consider the following as you plan for the Fair, and before you complete the Pre-Registration Form:
- What Events your Club will be taking Part in.
- Obtain or Bring a maximum 3m x 3m easily erectable Tent/Pop Up Marquee for a Booth (details for contents of booth are in the Fair Booklet).
- Consider your ‘Theme’ for your Booth.
- Consider Arts, Crafts and Tokens representing Pathfinders are prepared for you to display and sell.
- Ensure Club Field Uniform is in order.
- Ensure Club Insurance have been Obtained.
- Ensure All Leaders accompanying your club are DBS checked.
- Prepare a Large enough Banner, Guidons, Flag to represent your club.
- Ensure all the necessary equipment/ material/ you need to participate in the events are ready and brought along to the Fair. (All the resources and equipment must be supplied by your own club)
- Ensure Your Club Has a First Aid Kit
- Ensure lunch arrangements have been made for your club (We also aim to have a SEC LICENSED Food Stall so you can purchase some hot food)
- Come with a good spirit.