WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL CLUB REGISTRATION PAGE
IN ORDER TO FUNCTION AS A PATHFINDER and ADVENTURER CLUB IN THE SOUTH ENGLAND CONFERENCE, YOUR CLUB NEEDS TO HAVE AN
ANNUAL CLUB REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
This means that EVERY YEAR as Director or Secretary of your club you need to apply for a ClUB REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
This is to ensure the Safety, and Safeguarding of all our Children and Vulnerable Adults who are under your care and attend our clubs. Your Club Should NOT be in operation without this.
The following guidance will help you to obtain registration.
What Information Do I Need to Register:
1. Ensure that all your staff (Counselors, Deputy Directors, Director, Secretary, Treasurer, Instructors) have applied for the Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate (DBS). Obtain the certificate numbers. If any of your staff/helpers do not have a DBS, contact your local Church Clerk, Safety Officer or Pastor to help you all obtain the DBS
2. Ensure that all your staff have completed, or registered for a Keeping Our Church Family Safe (KCFS) Course within the last 3 years. Obtain the dates, or insist to see evidence of this. If any of your staff/helpers have not completed a KCFS Course, please contact the SEC Pathfinder department about when the next KCFS will be offered.
3. Ensure that you club has Club Insurance. This insurance secures your club participants against any accidents, liabilities, etcetera while oeprating as a club. It also covers your participants against accidents, liabilities while going on trips, camps, outings, within the United Kingdom. (Club Insurance Form obtainable Here OR Downloadable on the right or bottom of this page).
4. Ensure all your staff (Counselors, Instructors, Directors, Deputies) have completed a BST (Basic Staff Training) course since 2016. Although some leaders may have completed BST before 2016, 2016 was the year the SEC Pathfinder Department adapted major policy changes, and different rules of operations handed down from General Conference, in order to function as a club. Although its not compulsory, it is strongly recommended that all staff have a refresher course after every 5 years. (BST Course Information HERE OR Find a link on the right or bottom of this page OR Go to secpathfinders.com/bst).
Where Do I Go to Register:
1. Complete the Club Registration BELOW or Download the ONLINE GOOGLE FORM on the right or bottom of this page.
2. Complete all of the information accurately and submit the form. You will see a submission confirmation appearing on th enext page, which serves as confrimation that the office have received your application.
4. REMEMBER to complete the Club Insurance Form.
3. The SEC Pathfinder Department office will email your certificate once satisfied that all the criteria for your club is in place.
What If I Dont Do The Registration Application?
Then your club will be investigated and evidence requested to ensure that your club operates legally and in order.